Healthy Eating | Exercise | Mental Health
PRINCIPLES OF HEALTHY LIVING
Fit for life is a unique online program developed by Angelique that helps you create a healthy living routine for life. We teach you the principles of healthy living in body and mind including nutrition, exercise and mental health techniques, and keep you accountable with a personal coach to ensure you achieve your goals. The program is simple it cuts out confusion, is affordable and highly effective with numerous testimonials.
There are no supplements to buy or difficult diet plans or fad diets and no counting calories or macros! Through this program, she has helped many women lose weight, become more confident, have more energy and feel fitter in body and mind.
Our 60 day program is easy to understand and apply works around your lifestyle in terms of free time and nutritional preferences, affordable program with a personal coach guiding you every day has guaranteed results (if you apply our recommendations).
Create a long term sustainable healthy living routine for you and your family.
Get healthy in body including losing weight, toning, more energy and immunity and feeling good
Get healthy in mind feeling happy, healthy and peaceful and learning how to deal with stress.
- “Since I have started Fit for Life in Jan, not only my eating habits have changed, but even my husband’s. We both are food junkies. From 30th Dec to 30th Jan while I lost 3.8 kgs, he lost 7.5kgs! We are pleasantly shocked with the results. Active Fit forLife doesn’t bring good changes just in only 1 person, but the whole household. We are very careful with what our kids eat aswell. So thank you, thank you so much!!”
- “Fit for life has hugely impacted my life and specially during this tough time of the lockdown. Not only am I getting fitter physically but also mentally becoming stronger. Angelique, you have helped us in many way – whenever I feel down, youalways here to support us not to give up and stay on track. You have kept us busy with so many different activities and of course Dance + fitness. Most importantly I have not gained weight during the lockdown at all. Many of the ladies are sharingtheir salad ideas, and yummy healthy food which motivates me. Angelique thank you for sharing many motivational articles, videos and for guiding us too, its been invaluable.”
- “Over the years I have attempted many diets and fitness regimes to help primarily lose weight and maintain a better life style.I’ve gone through many gym memberships, followed the Atkins diets to doing a 5 day trek in the Himalayan mountains! All these fads had only resulted in short term fixes that ended up making me crave the naughty stuff! Being a relatively new mother of two young kids who are exceptionally active, I found myself avoiding play time with them as I felt too lazy and lethargic most of the time, especially during this pandemic. I just didn’t feel upbeat and good about myself. Along came this 90 day programme and I thought why not! I’ve tried everything else so why not give something else a go! Initially, especially the first month, I was very motivated and working from home helped with being able to meal plan and gulp the 8 glasses of water (knowing the toilet was just a few steps away! Within the first month I noticed positive changes. I started feeling more alive, my skin had improved and my bowel movements were clockwork! The weight loss was not visible at this point I realised I was lacking enough exercise. To this end I did my best to include what I could during the day. I found this pretty hard as timeis so limited being a working mum running a busy household. I could only seem to manage 10 mins exercise a day. Nonetheless I felt good for it! Once I included the exercise I began to see the weight loss! This of course gave me the biggest motivation and I simply continued where I could. I’m a person who is otherwise known to be a big foodie and like most I love things that are full of -ghee and chocolate. However, since seeing the improvement in my weight, skin, energy levels, there has certainly been a shift in my mindset. From not thinking twice at chomping on a chocolate bar and a packet of crisps, I now readily desire a piece of fruit (and still treat myself to a piece of chocolate now and then.). In the 90 day plan I managed to lose just under a stone, but more than anything it has given me a way of life that will outlast any plan I have ever tried. For that I am forever grateful.”
- “I have lost 8 kgs from March till May I ideally wanted to lose more but haven’t been regular with exercise. I am happy to report that my BMI came down from being in the obese group to overweight. But journey from overweight to normal needs more focus. “
- “Before joining this group my weight was nearly 70 now it is 68 so I have lost 2 Kg plus I used to wear clothes size 14, size 12 was too tight from the waist, yesterday I bought size 12 jeans. So this is the result a month after joining this group!!”
AFTER FIT FOR LIFE
BEFORE FIT FOR LIFE
Fit for Life is a healthy living programme created by Angelique Parvez, a qualified fitness instructor and certified nutritionist. Angelique started looking for ways to get fitter after having her children. Initially to lose weight but later through other challenges understood that health is about body AND mind. Mental health is key to being healthy and achieving our goals.
With her passion for dance and fitness, Angelique discovered fantastic results for herself when she combined it with healthy eating. She lost weight which she wasn’t able to shift going to the gym. She felt happier and had an outlet to de-stress. In
addition she saw other programmes being marketed that were unhealthy, purely commercial, confusing, expensive and difficult to follow, so she created a programme that was based on a few simple principles that could create along lasting lifestyle change to maintain weight loss, long after it had been achieved.