D-Style Dance to Inspire
Angelique, the Founder
Angelique the founder has personally been awarded the WAW women supporting women award in 2019 for her positive contribution to society and the prestigious Karmaveer Chakra Award in 2020, a United Nations backed award for her bravery with her cancer fight and helping others live a healthier life. Her story of her struggle and how she found her inner strength in the midst of adversity has been published by a few highly acclaimed magazines and she has been invited to speak at many forums on the topic. She is also a ThisGirlCan (the national womens sports campaign) ambassador.
A professional, award-winning Dance and fitness company based in London. We run a Bollywood dance school for kids, teens and adults and also Zumba and Bollywood fitness classes for women along with wellness and nutrition. We have a highly professional Bollywood troupe that performs at all events.
We were honoured with:
- Performed for the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee for the Mayor of the City of London’s event Jun 22
- Angelique received a United Nations award for being a champion of change and inspiring others through her story of resilience 2021
- Awarded Most Inspiring Company for “changing lives for the better” by the global LOANI foundation in 2018
- Invited to do a demonstration of how dance helps fitness at the House of Commons UK Parliament Fitness Day event March 2022 and 2018
- Nominated for Best Dance School in the South East of England by the SEEA Awards 2022
- Selected as the Official choreographer for the Ghoomar Dance at the Mayor Of London’s Diwali Show 2018 Trafalgar Square
- Honoured to be the finale act for the Mayor of London’s Diwali event 2019
- Performed for the Bank of England Diwali Diversity Show 2018, Ministry of Defence UK Diwali show Whitehall 2016
- Headlining act for the Zee Tv London Mela 2016